All of you must be definitely aware of soundbars, as these are the new trend setters in the market now days. Soundbars are said to be one of the best kind of speakers that there can be. Not only is the sound quality exceptional, but the whole elegant look and design of this makes it totally stand out. It has an extraordinary sound quality and bass due to multiple speakers at one. Technically, it’s a beautiful device which has multiple speakers and can be easily used with a TV, computer or even and MP3 Player. We have listed down some top 7 best soundbars in India that are extremely popular and sought after.
These are supposedly the most popular ones in the market today, and trust us, these are actually great.
- Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speakers
- Philips HTL1032 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
- Yamaha YSP 2700 7.1 Soundbar
- Sony HT-RT3 600 W Bluetooth Soundbar
- F&D E200 Plus Sound Bar Speakers
- JBL Cinema SB250 Wireless Soundbar
- Philips Fidelio B5/12 Soundbar
These are the best ones in the country now a days, and if you are planning to buy one, then here’s your list. We’ve listed down a short review as well as all the specifications of each one of them so that you can make informed choices while purchasing. And not only that, pros and cons of each have also been carefully analysed for comparison purposes.
Best Soundbars in India to consider
1. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speakers: Best Soundbar under 25000
Bose is a household name, which has become really popular. This is because the quality of output that Bose gives out is really hard to find in some other system. It’s clear and crystal sound enhances the overall experience of the user making it one of the best soundbars in India. This speaker system is said to be pretty versatile and it can be easily connected to you led TV, phone, laptop or any other device.
Some of the major specifications of this device are –
- This single sound bar will provide better quality sound as compared to any other thing
- You can easily connect it via Bluetooth
- Each word and detail stand out as it has a dialogue mode
- Just one connection with the TV
- Also, it has universal remote controls for TV, bass etc
- Priced in the range of 20,000
- The Bose Solo 5 is a small size product and is ideal for the bedroom or kitchen television
- Its remote nature helps in easy usability
- It has a slightly higher price than soundbars with similar specifications
- It has been said that the sound quality is that that good
- It also does not have a wall mount kit included in it
2. Philips HTL1032 2.1: Best soundbar under 10000
[content-egg module=Flipkart template=custom/button next=2]
Philips is also one brand which makes exceptional audio products. And even now, they have come up with this great product. And of course everyone knows that they make great systems. Needless to say, HTL1032 is no different and it is also on a budget.
At 30W output, the HTL1032 sound bar will make you stream all types of music wirelessly. Not only that, it has an in-built Bluetooth system too and similar to other soundbars, it can be connected to television sets, MP3 players and even gaming consoles. But even this has certain pros and cons as listed below.
- They have great service, and once you buy this product, they help in the installation and demonstration
- Also, its great size makes it a perfect fit in front of the TV.
- The only drawback with the Philips product is that even though they claim to be providing great service, but customers usually complain that the customer care executives do not usually address their issues effectively.
Check out: 7 Best Tower Speakers in India
3. Yamaha YSP 2700 7.1 Soundbar
[content-egg module=Flipkart template=custom/button next=3]
Another great sound bar for the year 2018 is the Yamaha YSP-500SW. It is the most expensive pick from out list. The other sound bar with Dolby Atmos built-in also adds DTS:X and has a power of around 180W which is great for a sound bar of Yamaha. Apart from that, it has 44 speakers to it.
It can be connected by Wifi, Bluetooth or MusicCast. Some of the special features that this device has are the 4K Pass through, and the Dolby Atmos.
It also has amazing dual subwoofers in addition to the 44 speakers which makes the sound quality really good. And considering it all is in a single unit is something which makes this product way more attractive than its competitors.
- This is said to have a realistic sound
- It has 5. Channels which
- The only con in this is that the design is considered to be slightly bulky
- Thus, it tends to get in the way of your remote sensor
4. Sony HT-RT3 600 W: Best Soundbar under 15000
This one is way better than the competitors in its line, as it’s a notch above them all. Why is this, is because of a superior power of 400W and 6 speakers to top it up. It has a wireless Bluetooth and wifi which is common to all soundbars. Also, some of the distinct features that this has are the Spotify Connect and the Google Cast. Other amazing features are the slim line subwoofer and even a hi-res audio badge.
Audiophile-grade sound is assured across the board, with stereo width which is also best appreciated when it’s wall-mounted.
- It has an excellent built quality
- Not just that, its installation is pretty easy
- Has great performance quality
- The volume is not pretty loud, thus the output is not much
- The subwoofer does not go LFE deep
5. F&D E200 Plus: Best Soundbar under 5000
F&D e200 is a one of its kind tower speakers, and in the top spots, it is the only one who has earned a position here. At this given price, these are the best speakers that you would find in the market. In case you don’t want to spend much,and still have expectations then this may be the perfect fit for you. Check out its specifications below:
Some of the great feature that this product has is that it has a lovely bass. T has a very powerful sound and can be easily used as party speakers. It has a good life and doesn’t get spoilt even after a good amount of time.
This mini soundbar not only has a great output power of 1.5 WX2(RMS) but also the sound quality is amazing. You can use it with the phone, aux wire, or even your laptop.
- It has a heavy and a powerful base
- Sound output is good even if volume is increased above 90%
- Has a premium and elegant look
- It is less popular in India
- The built quality is a bit compromised
Also, Check out the best 2.1 Speakers
6. JBL Cinema SB250 Wireless: Best Soundbar under 20000
The JBL Cinema SB250 Wireless Soundbar is pretty easy to set up, and it requires no major wiring. The speaker drivers are at the two ends of the soundbar unit, with its amplification circuitry located in the middle. The major controls are located on the top, but there’s also an included remote to adjust various levels as well as for changing the audio source.
Talking about its design, this amazing soundbar has two detachable feet, mounted at the two ends, to keep it steady on a stand. You will need a wide stand and space in front of your TV if this is how you intend to place the speaker, and if not that, you can also mount it on the wall. Not only is it good in quality, but the sleek look makes it a highly preferred possession. And the price range of this is also pretty reasonable.
- The bass level can be adjusted independently
- Its an extreme clean sounding package for movies and TV
- Also, the audio clarity is outstanding
- Wide soundstage
- Connectivity options are pretty limited
- The wireless subwoofer is huge, and occupies a lot of space
- There is a bit of distortion at the loudest level
7. Philips Fidelio B5/12 Soundbar
This is a really innovative sound bar and it has a pair of detachable wireless speakers with it. It truly delivers good sound, and even though it’s a tiny bit more expensive than the rest, but its totally worth it.
It has a built in Bluetooth, as well as a 210W total power output. It also has two HDMI inputs as well as ARC enabled output. The detachable speakers slot easily in the sides and charge when docked. The subwoofers are attractively styled, and can be placed anywhere. Each speaker offers 8W power output and can last upto 10 hours!
- Powerful, and genuine sound quality
- Generous features as well as connections
- Extremely elegant design, and top drawer built quality
- In-built FM system
- Upwards facing display panel becomes annoying
- It might block the TV remote sensor
Thus, this is the list of amazing soundbars for this year, and we’d want you to go through each one of them for their distinct features and advantages before making a purchase.